- You can ask people to bring something, or you can hit the Grocery Store.
- You need: Cookies, sodas, water, beer, liquor and mixers if you wish (and if you're allowed Sunday purchases of alcohol where you live ), veggie tray, chili (in my house, anyway), chips, dip, maybe a SuperBowl theme cake...
- Set up bar, ice drinks
- Do a quickie clean-up of the house, clean up yourself
- Have a drink, turn on some music, turn on the TV low-volume for pre-game shows
- When guests arrive, some will be offering to help -- they can help you put out the food.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Super Bowl Last Minute Party Ideas
Style: Relaxed attire, preferably football shirts and jeans.