Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shiny, Happy Rooms and Furniture

It's going to be rainy Saturday here, so I'm focused on another way to let the sunshine in --
Mirrors, mirrored furniture, chrome, polished steel, gold and silver leaf....all of it give a room Shine.  The reflecting light makes a room seem a bit more spacious, and the sparkle lends a your room a lovely  touch of elegance. 


This first room is my FAVORITE:
















I LOVE this 1940s Marbled Mirror Chest of Drawers:










Now isn't that so elegant? and happy? 
Have an elegant and happy day!
xo
Valerie

                          Oh, ok...I debated about putting this in...via Pinterest, a Swarovski Toilet~!









1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via 8-via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via

2 comments:

  1. I'll take some sparkle and shine any day! (and that blingy toilet is too funny)

    ReplyDelete