Friday, October 28, 2011

Stunning Color: Blueberry


They ripen into a delicious blue that feels a bit richer, perhaps a tad more serious, than the lovely, lighter, and brighter shades of blue. The Blueberry has a spectrum of the darker blues, shades that give interiors a more formal, yet wonderfully warm, home-y feel.



























How cute is the little boy hiding in that bed?! : 






 If  blueberries are just ripe, you can eat them like candy.  I do that, but not often, since finding such perfect blueberries is not easy. But if they are out of season, the frozen ones taste great in a smoothie.


Did you like these blues?  I bet you did!!  
It's hard NOT to love them. : )


Have a happy, productive, satisfying day!


xo
~Valerie






Images:1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via
 7-via 8- via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via 13-via 
14-via 15-via 16-via 17-via 18-via19-via

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    This post really made my day!!! It's amazingly gorgeous and very, very inspirational.

    By the way, I'm sorry I'm missing some of your posts lately. But I'm trying to spend very little time in front of the computer. I have too much pain if I stay here for too long. So, I'm trying to take it easy now, since there's only 4 weeks to go. :-)

    Wishing you a blessed weekend.

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete