Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Bathrooms Come In All Shapes and Sizes

Ah, the Bathroom! We spend a good amount of time there. 

Why not make it happy?


How nice to start the day in  ... a place that is energizing yet calming...

Although I'd be the doors-closed type, this is my Number One favorite ever since I love greenery and views in bathrooms:
via
Rubber duckies do it for many, but I just like blue and yellow!
via
This piece of luxury below would be Very good.
 Wait, I might be too shy in front of that gigantic mirror....
via
This one, below, would be very happy --  in a Justin Bieber song kind of way.  
As long as the song is,
 "You Smile, I Smile",  I'm ok with it~!
via
Ah yes (add greenery?)
via

The blue and the green, the mirror, the layout, all the windows, 
the tub and shower...I'd add a few plants and love it.
via
Found this little gem (next two photos) at Home Bunch; rustic, elegant, and such beautiful use of space (I'd be adding greenery, of course):
via
                     a closeup shows that there is PLENTY of room for some plants:
via
 Greenery, and an overall wonderful earthy, grounded design:
via


I'd opt for curtains to protect passersby from shock....but WHAT a great, happy view! 
A bit out of my price range...greenery?
via
                                                                                                           

I bet that even the ugliest of bathrooms becomes wonderful with lots of wonderful candles!
~and greenery~
Rub a Dub Dub!

~vbk~
















No comments:

Post a Comment