Monday, October 10, 2011

Worth a Double Take


Each one of the pictures here was chosen because it is Double-Take Worthy -- Ideas and fun!

Glamorous, neat pendant that makes you look twice:
via
Tired of the usual fall wreath?  Try this:
via

Conversation-worthy Matchsticks.  Makes you want to touch it!:
via
Indoors or out, this is an idea that can lead to so many other ideas.
via

Who needs flowers for the table?
via
I've had this image forever. It's the Best collection,  defnitely worth a couple of double takes. (My post yesterday was about collections, if you are intrerested....)
via

Pantyhose - wrapped pumpkins ... oddly Good!


Fun to look at and good for ideas, right?
I have tons more, but for now....that's a wrap! (sorry) 
 ~Valerie




                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I love the garden hose wreaths and the rolling pins are the bomb. I am your newest follower. Thanks for being mine. Richard from my old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard! I love the garden hose wreaths too, because I have some old hoses with leaks that can be reborn as not-your-average Fall Decor!

    ReplyDelete