Thursday, October 20, 2011

In My Own Little Corner In My Own Little Chair...

What do you want to be?  No one needs to sit in a corner, like Cinderella in her chair.  But these beautiful and fashionable chairs are great places to dream up the dream before leaving the corner to make it reality, with or without a Fairy Godmother.

















(Check out this wallpaper!)









In My Own Little Corner 
 I'm as mild and as meek as a mouse
When I hear a command I obey.
But I know of a spot in my house
where no one can stand in my way.
In my own little corner in my own little chair
I can be whatever I want to be.
On the wings of my fancy I can fly anywhere
and the world will open its arms to me.
I'm a young Norwegian princess or a milkmaid
I'm the greatest prima donna in Milan
I'm an heiress who has always had her silk made
By her own flock of silkworms in Japan
I'm a girl men go mad for love's a game I can play with
cool and confident kind of air.
Just as long as I stay in my own little corner
All alone in my own little chair.
I can be whatever I want to be.
I'm a slave from Calcutta I'm a queen in Peru.
I'm a mermaid dancing upon the sea
I'm a huntress on an African safari.. it's a dangerous type of sport and yet it's fun
In the night I sally forth to seek my quarry
And I find I forgot to bring my gun.
I am lost in the jungle all alone and unarmed when I meet a lioness in her lair
Then I'm glad to be back in my own little corner,
All alone in my own little chair.


~I used to love that Cinderella song!


                 ~Have a great day being what you want to be!

             ~Valerie

1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via 8-via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via 13-via 14-via

No comments:

Post a Comment