Thursday, April 19, 2012

Headboard Love

 The other day on HGTV's  Interior Therapy, I saw Jeff Lewis create a headboard design that disguised the fact that he had lowered the height of the bed in a redesigned master bedroom. The wife had wanted the mattress to be nice and high. The husband wanted it as low to the ground as  possible. Jeff's headboard solution made everyone happy. 
It was a simple "wow" moment.

It's not a Raindrops On Roses kind of love, 
but these are a few of my favorite headboard ideas:





       This one is a D-I-Y:
D-I-Y instructions here









  Especially in that last image, I think it's amazing 
how headboards can really make a room.

 I  highly recommend the new Bravo TV show, Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis !

Have a great day!
xo
Valerie

PS -- Dick Clark, who died yesterday, introduced the world of Rock and Roll to millions... He was always grateful, always hardworking, and always kind. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family. Today, I think a lot of us feel that he was family...





via via via via via via via via

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post! My bed is pretty tall and I don't think I can get used to a short one anymore. :-)

    Valerie, I just want you to know that I really enjoy your posts. You're brilliant!


    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete