Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dark Wood, White Paint, Clean Lines

Dark Wood, White Paint, Clean Lines:
a fail-safe combination, the ideal canvas for furniture and accessories, timeless...

At an estate in Columbia:

And here in the U.S. :














This simple but versatile combination works for me. 
I love seeing designers using it so well, in so many ways -- 
classic, traditional, modern, rustic and eclectic styles.


Have a stylish day!
xo
Valerie

PS -  On another note: While I was going through some international home interior images, I noticed that at real estate websites based in Columbia, ads were freely posted for "legal" prostitution services. I was shocked, but also interested because of the current Secret Service Scandal that is shadowing Obama's trip down there.  Like interior design, like everything else, there is zero tolerance for bad taste. 


via via via via via via via via via

No comments:

Post a Comment