Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stairway Gallery Ideas

Greetings, design people!
 I have been gathering these  ( I call them stair-galleries)  images for a while. 
 I want you to see what I consider to be a wide variety of  smart, appealing
 and creative stairway / stairwell magic.



(isn't this space amazing!?)





















I suppose that with the right artist you could really design a stairway to match this:



And, if you don't have stairways to display artwork, 
find some artwork to display stairs! ha-ha!...
but seriously, look at how cool this artwork is:

That's not all there is, as you probably know. 
For example, have you seen the stairwell with the rug-beater collection?
 It's awesome.

Pearl of  (dare-I-say-it) Wisdom  from Valerie:
Unless the weather is Frightful, 
go out and do something Delightful!

xo
Valerie




1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via
8-via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via 13-via 14-via

No comments:

Post a Comment