Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Smart Pattern: Houndstooth

Houndstooth : I've always associated it with Winter and Winter fashions like scarves, jackets, a wool suit, etc. It is a "classy" pattern, and it has always sneaked in here and there to interior design via rugs, pillows, upholstery, etc...but I'm noticing it a lot more recently, in interiors and in fashion...and I love it, especially with all of the  innovations in color and application :












Lady gaga loves it 




















a
b










Bentley Greeley, Kathryn Greeley's Westie, 
looks very smart in houndstooth boots and jacket. 
That's one cute little dog!




Pillows may be as far as I go, but I am certainly headed back towards the Houndstooth pattern.


Have a classy day!
xo
Valerie










14-via 13-via 12-via 11-via
10-via 9-via 8a+b-via7-via
 6-via 5-via 4-via 3-via
 2-via 1-via

No comments:

Post a Comment