Friday, January 13, 2012

Luxury in the Attic

The Attic -- Prime Real Estate if done right.
 It's done SO right in these images, examples of 
beautiful, unique stylish attic space rooms.:






















Love the window!









If the plumbing, a/c and heat can be managed, this is a beautiful and economical way to expand your living space, and create a room that serves you well...I've almost talked myself into it!


Have a lovely day!
xo
Valerie





1-via-2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via
 8-via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via


2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of using often overlooked attic space...the lines and angles can make such charming rooms as your gorgeous images show!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot to me, since I always enjoy your DesignChic so much... :)

      Delete