Friday, November 4, 2011

Repins: Rhyme or Reason?

Do you know Pinterest
It is highly addictive, extremely easy to use, and so much fun!

I haven't figured out why some of my absolute DREAM favorites get ignored while others that I find to be simply nice are wildly popular. Figuring out what Other people might like is a science that hurts my brain to think about. So I'll just show you what people are really liking: 

I get repins on these first two every single day


 Anyone who repins this  finds that it gets more and more repins...viral.

And then  certain Bedrooms seem popular--

"Now THAT is Industrial"





Re-purpose those old bottles!













And now I must continue my addiction to pinning....
All images were, of course, via my Pinterest boards.
  I pin a LOT, so there is LOTS to see. There is some amazing stuff...check it out!

xo
Valerie

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    You just posted my dream laundry room. Lovely!!!

    I want to thank you so much for your "beyond-sweet" words the other day. They really touched my heart!

    Have a blessed weekend, my friend.

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete