Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Shopping!

Happy Saturday Morning!  Before the  weekend errands, chores and outings begin, I  spent some time  "shopping" for lighting and chairs etc., and found these items. I love them all and want to share them --  I had so much fun it was almost as good as having that  dream really  come true!


This chair just looks happy. The great design and that wonderful fabric....

These are kind of fun, and perfect for the cook's desk.

I want that mirror, the curtains, the side
 table, the vase, and of course the chaise longue...



Or maybe in blue, on wheels...

Sober, serious, and gorgeous:



This chair I would put anywhere. I might prefer the wood unpainted, but not sure.


Look at this chandelier!  It would be great in any room, 
with styles from traditional to modern to industrial. 
And I have my eye on that long dining table, too.

Oh oh oh, I want this!


Wild, wacky, and quite energizing!

LET"S shop and DECORATE!!!!




1-via  2-via 3-via 4-via  5-via 6-via 7-via  8-via

No comments:

Post a Comment