Saturday, March 3, 2012

18 Kitchens: Rustic, Modern, Traditional, Chic.

My Top 18 Kitchens*
*today






Irresistible!!!! :


NY designer Howard Slatkin renovated his Fifth Avenue apartment. His kitchen:

                                                         Swanky, glamorous with "country" touches:


  The sink and  cabinets are gorgeous!

  So chic~


 Kristen Buckingham --  What's not to like?!

I would love to live here:

I feel the romance of this room...I hear a French accent...



I like the hardwarestainless steel and cabinetry,
 including the white cabinetry around the lovely wood tone:


    And this is SO lovely and memorable~
    From the Coastal Cave House of French Designer Alexandre de Betak:
 see the rest here!

     Cool, chic, relaxed luxury~


                                                          Beams, lighting, fridge:


Needs more Stuff in it. But I love that tile! :

The pendants are the Key to this kitchen. Awesome: 




It's a Special Day in our home...
I hope you have a Special Day too!
xo
Valerie

Special love to you, Chazz ~




extra-via1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via 8-via 
9-via10-via 11-via 12-via 13-via 14-via 15-via 16-via 17via

No comments:

Post a Comment