1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg
¼ Teaspoon Ginger
3 Cinnamon Sticks
3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
½ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Cups Hot Water
2 Cups Cranberry Juice
1 Bottle of Hawk Haven Red Table Wine
Brandy to “Taste”
The choices on Google are endless. Google Images (below) just makes it worse...
- that "figgy pudding"cake on fire (pictured below) is for not me...disaster waiting to happen.
- the one that looks like a dark poundcake with <not-too-much-I-hope> fruit in it looks pretty good...
- (figs, right? such genius...)
- the heart one looks like it would be a Valentine's Day cake
- then there's a mud-ball looking one....
- Do I have to stick leaves on top?
- and what's in the pan with the wooden spoon?!?