Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quick Unusual Holiday Elegance : Do It Today!!!!

The easiest, quickest ways to have Unique and Impressive Holiday Decorations:

ORNAMENTS + RIBBONS!

First, I want to show you what I did just before my husband and I went out to the movies:
 I  put ornaments on my kitchen chandelier for the first time.
 It took 10 minutes to gather the ornaments, find thread to hang them, and then hang them..
The kids LOVE it, and my husband actually noticed and then made a positive sound !
(when it comes to interior decor, that's BIG around here):




 And I found these next 3 over the last week ...
 Genius: simple fast, beautiful,cheerful Christmas in the House!

COOKIES! (this is where I got my kitchen idea above)


HOT GLUE A SPARKLING WREATH!

Do It! 

I am happy with the house now...I still have to actually BUY + WRAP...
I need a drink...

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty! I'm loving the sparkly wreath. Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kellie, I love that one too. :) Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valerie I love what you created and the other images as well! Yes, ornaments and ribbon!! Fabulous!

    Come to enter the latest in The 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways from Design du Monde! It is a Framed Antique Architectural Print!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete