Thursday, December 29, 2011

Special Rooms + Wallpaper

I think these rooms are Awesome...
I am very, very picky about wallpaper, and my favorite usually involves birds.
 But here are rooms that I could not have imagined: 
careful, beautifully done rooms, 
with just the Right Wallpaper to make it happen:












The boys would go for this...


 just LOVE this!!!!


wild!


In the New Year, you might wish you could  afford to spruce up a room
 with some wonderful wallpaper...why not go for the best, 
use it sparingly, economically, and pat yourself on the back!


that small panel of wallpaper: wow















Gorgeous!




What I love about the Interior Design process is that it is so much more powerful than most people think. It is able to create a mood, set a scene, send a message...or just allow you to Be....you.

Have a Special Day!

xo
Valerie




1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via 
8-via 9-via 10-via 11-via 12-via 13-via 14-via

No comments:

Post a Comment