Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The 25th Anniversary ALREADY?

Well, my husband and I have been married for 25 Years.  I ask, "Really? Already?"  
There were glorious times that I treasure, and dark times that taught me so much...
It is so unexpected -- not that we lasted this long; it's that I never could have imagined what happened, even though most of it was part of the common experience of couples everywhere: births, deaths,  joys, sorrows, silliness, immaturity, selfishness, generosity, honor, .. the Love!
I feel so fortunate, grateful, lucky...
So my post today is (short and sweet) about something else unexpected:

"Filled-bookcase" Wallpaper used in a...disconcerting manner. 
This is a fun thing to do in a business establishment. Don't think I could live with it. 
Think of this as Inspiration to go with the flow.
 REMEMBER to THINK Outside the Box + AROUND THE CORNERS.




Have an Unexpected Day!
: )
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment