Friday, December 23, 2011

Pantone's Tangerine Tango Inspires At Christmas! With a couple of Peacocks!

Today I present my Christmas take on the Pantone declaration of Tangerine Tango as the It color for 2012. Citrus-y shades at Christmas.( And I just love the idea of throwing in a Peacock or two...) :




First, the wonderful and the unusual: Peacocks on top 
of a Christmas tree with lots of ORANGE:



























 For year-round fun, a peacock on the wall with just a touch of orange: 

I hope everyone is surviving the last couple of days before Christmas!
I think maybe Orange is indeed the next Big color.  And Peacocks are great...
a lot of stores have some amazing Peacock ornaments that will go on sale next week.


Have a great day!
xo
Valerie


1-via 2-via 3-via 4-via 5-via 6-via 7-via 8-via 9-via 10via 11-via

No comments:

Post a Comment